September 06, 2009

It is time


I think it is time to go private. I figure anyone who is going to find my blog has found it and if not they'll find me on facebook. So come one come all...leave me your email. I think I'll do it in a couple weeks.

Don't be shy....you won't want to miss a thing ;)






23 comments:

Chelsey said...

tckbnorth@gmail.com

Erin. said...

ours is ebrooksby18@gmail.com

Katie Clifford said...

katiehclifford@gmail.com
and
katiehclifford@hotmail.com

Katie Nikolaus said...

forever_soprano@hotmail.com and obnikolaus@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

add me, you know mine!!

The Nebs said...

thenebs04@gmail.com

Kim said...

tuff_kimmer_12@hotmail.com

Chelsey said...

I wanted to tell you that I love your blog and I have been trying to do the shabby blog stuff but can't get it to work. How do you get the header on there?

mikeandholly said...

hallephoo@hotmail.com

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

Hey Apes, mine is cccp_volker@yahoo.com

Justin and Kenzee said...

kenzeelp@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

lv2scrap@hotmail.com

ChasandKylie said...

kylie_hipp@hotmail.com

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

a2bowden4life@gmail.com :)

Megan said...

I would love to be invited.
megansteel@hotmail.com

Meghan said...

meghanbrooksby@hotmail.com

The Colvins said...

keep me in the loop!
kelly.colvin@gmail.com

Broadhead Family said...

k so i am the all time worst blogger- but i happened to click on yours and would love to be added:) amybroadhead@gmail.com Hope everything is going well with you and your cute fam:)

---- said...

mgmodbe@gmail.com Hope everything is going good for you! We need to do a girls night soon! It has been TOO long....

Anonymous said...

April!!! keep me in the loop!
zinniaway84@gmail.com

krista jo said...

me too...

zach.krista@gmail.com

Talea Hollingshead said...

jthclan@msn.com

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

saayou@gmail.com
Don't want to miss out!!!