June 02, 2011

My blog idols!

You know from previous posts (which I deleted after the contest was over...why in the heck did I do that?) about my favorite blogs and well let's just say it....my decorating addiction. Well after the contest winner was chosen (obviously I didn't win) and I decided to breathe again I asked Mandi what it would take to get her to come to Santa Clara and help me with my house anyway and she actually wrote me back and said they would put together a Girl's Night Out with Brooke too!

Well that night just happened! And it was so much fun!!!!! I seriously didn't get any good pictures and I was lucky enough to have people with awesome cameras taking some.
So you get to go HERE & HERE to see all the fun.


A day I will not be forgetting any time soon!!! If you don't know my girls you MUST meet them.They were absolutely as darling in person as I imagined them to be. We will be seeing much more of each other very soon :) Yay! for me.



Brooke from All Things Thrifty
Mandi from Vintage Revivals.





Despite other terribly emotional things going on in my life right now I SO needed some time to focus on something I love so much and to meet girls that I adore!



They totally made the sunshine again and I feel so renewed.





2 comments:

Danielle said...

I was JUST thinking about you this morning, wondering if you won or not! Sorry it didn't work out! But I'm glad you got to meet with your girlies! My mom has let me in on the things going on in your family- -you're in my prayers! I hope you're OK.

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Love the T-shirts! Can't wait to see what they do at your house! I hope everything is ok, let me know if I can do anything!