For Mike's birthday the boys wanted to get him a license so he could take them. Remind you I actually bought him a pole for Father's Day. It has sat for 4+ years all the while the boys have been begging to go. So we got the boys fishing poles for Mike's birthday haha and Mike a tackle box and we were set for the day. We headed to Pine Valley and made a day of it.
Some incredibly beautiful scenery and I just sat with little Alayna and enjoyed the whole time.
Joshua was actually the first one to catch a fish and DANG I didn't get it on camera. When he realized there was a fish on the end he all out chucked his pole back in the water and screamed like a little girl "It's gonna eat me" I was dying laughing so hard I was crying. Even now its making me chuckle thinking about it.
At one point Isaiah found a crazy huge grasshopper he was determined to get it on the end of his hook.
Grasshopper guts.
Gross.
We've been 5 times in 3 weeks. I say 'we' which means I fully support them leaving me at the house alone for a few hours. It's the newest hobby of theirs (ours) :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment