November 14, 2008

We're Alive!!!

We are still alive I promise. We have just STILL yet to get the internet hooked up and thought we would do it the same week we got home from Colorado but have been cutting expenses and internet (as addicted as I am) was one thing to cut. So that leaves me to blog on someone else's computer which really isn't possible. Well at least with pictures and all that. I miss it terribly and have done so many fun things I want to blog about. Like today a friend took me and Isaiah horseback riding and we had sooo much fun. Halloween came and went with no documentation on my blog. Joshua turned 2 and Isaiah 5 this last week and we had some awesome cake and parties. I had and ER visit dealing with stomach pain that turned into ulcers.....just to name a few things that have happened....so is life. I'll try to keep updated and possibly sneak camera phone pictures on now and again.

4 comments:

Katie said...

i cant wait till you are fully up and online again! miss you tons!

The Colvins said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I'll look forward to your updates.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

yeah! you are back!

Can't wait to see your pics :)

And I understand about the no internet, we don't have it either. I go to my inlaw with my lap top since they have wireless. :)

---- said...

Sounds like you have been busy!!Is everything OK with your Ulcers?
We need to get together sometime when I get down there. My trips to St. George have become way less frequent..but when I do come I will let you know and maybe we can hang out for a bit and just catch up!
Glad to hear you are alive!!