August 30, 2008

Good bye Colorado

So it is finally time for us to go home. Mike did such an awesome job. He even scored top first year sales rep. I'm so proud of him. We have loved it here more than we thought we would and have made the best friends I've ever had. I am definitely going to miss living here and it's hard to leave just as it was starting to feel

We leave bright and early in the morning so wish us happy travels back to good ol' hot Santa Clara. We'll be happy to be home.

12 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

That's good that you ended up loving your time there. I bet it will feel better than you thought to be home in Santa Clara. I still feel so good when I go visit my mom and dad in St. George. Congrats to your husband on doing so well there. ;-)

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I think it is always fun to change things up a bit, and make new friends. We still always stay in contact with our friends from Orem, when we lived there a year. Your boys are getting so big and cute! I love their hair!

---- said...

WOW! I cannot believe how quickly this summer has passed. It seams like you and Tammy just told us you guys were leaving and then she came home and now you! SO CRAZY!! It is probably hard to leave the nice cooler weather and your great new friends but you will probably feel SO good to be in your house again! Drive Safe!!

McConkies said...

April,
We already MISS you! It's so sad to think that I can't call you anymore to hang out. You have to think about coming back to CO. Hope you enjoy being with your family again and the feeling of your own home. We will cherish this summer you were here with us. Thanks for a great time.
Ramona

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Glad your coming back! Maybe we can schedule a time to get our boys together!

The Frei's said...

Yeah I am so glad that you guys are back! I'm glad you had a wonderful time though and that Mike did so well. Of course that doesn't surprise me about him! Hopefully we can come down soon and come visit if that's ok!

Anonymous said...

Hey April, I love your hair. It looks so darling, I'm impressed, two hair cuts in one week. You go woman!! I wish we could have gotten together while we were home. I'm sure Mike told you about my dramatic exit from Fiesta Fun after losing my camera. Poor Mike didn't know what to do for me, but I could tell he would have done anything if I'd asked him. I felt bad for not being more excited about seeing him and asking him more about your summer and YOU!! I had my boys in my van, and me frantically trying to find my lost camera. I'm a little over the edge when I can't find things I've come to admit about myself. Anyway, tell Mike thanks for being so sweet, and sorry for not being more happy to see him. I was glad to hear you made it safely home. I miss you.

cerrah said...

I hope your trip home was successful. And your haircut is way cute. Good work.

I too marvel that my baby has grown up and isn't one anymore. It happens WAY too fast.

Chelsey said...

Hope your lovin santa clara cause I sure miss it.

Tori Sabaitis said...

How did you design your own header for your blog? I still can't figure out how to make my own backgrounds and headers.

--Tori

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Come back!!!!

---- said...

I was going to come on here and write the same thing as Tammy! We want to hear updates...I miss reading your blog with all of your cute ideas!