August 22, 2008

Remembering...

All of these babies around me are making me wonder where mine went.

Here is my 'not so baby anymore' Joshua when he was still a baby to me...





Here are some of Isaiah as a baby....






Man I love these boys more than I could have ever known!!!!

4 comments:

Katie beth said...

Whoooaaa!! So good to hear from you! The blogging world makes it so much easier to keep in touch! Your boys are adorable! I hope all is well!

Jaki Sabaitis said...

Did you make your own template for your blog? If you did tell me how. Cute pictures!!! Love your hair!!!

The Frei's said...

Hey April! I finally joined the blogging world, and I'm loving staying in touch with people. Are you ever coming back :) I totally agree. Joshua is so big now! You got the most adorable boys! Tell Mike hi! We miss you guys!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Your boys are so handsome! And they have a TON of hair- I have been trying to convince my little Matt to grow some, but so far he is not listening. I love your cut too! It is way cute!