Isaiah is a walking advertisement. I hadn't really noticed until almost everyday this week was something else he would say I needed. The other day we were doing the routine shopping at Walmart and he says "Mom, I'm starving I want to go to Subway so we can 'Eat Fresh' I laughed pretty hard at that one...then this morning when we sat down for breakfast he asks..."Who is that mom?"(pointing to the syrup) before I could answer he said "Oh that Mrs. Butter from the gecko commercial."
We were on a walk the other day and he noticed some potted plants beside a door we had passed and said "Mom, they should probably get aqua globes for their plants huh?" Quickly he asked where did your flowers go? (Mike had gotten me roses for our anniversary) and I told him I had thrown them away because they died. Then he says "Mom, they probably wouldn't have died if you would have gotten Aqua Globes..." I thought he was going to tell me that I could buy 4 of them for $14.95 and that they're good for hanging plants, potted plants, exotic plants and that I had to be 18 or older to call....seriously he's 4 years old. How does he pick up on this stuff? Hilarious!!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
HEY! What is your email address and I will add you to the photo blog :)
email me at a2bowden4life@gmail.com
Wow April! It has been so long. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment