Isaiah had earned a free pass for a library reading program that he did all summer and has been super excited to finally get to go.
Can you believe they have skates this small? They were adorable!
He was not the least bit intimidated by the ice and only stayed on the wall for a few minutes then it was off to fly around the rink...only a few bum bruises to be had. He even came out very proud and said "Mom, I didn't even break my head."
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Looks like fun! I love how little the ice skates are. Good luck with your move back to Utah. It was fun getting to know you a little bit. I'm sure I'll keep in touch through your blog. By the way, cute hair!
LOVE IT! I must say, I LOVE this blog layout, it is soooo CUTE, where did you get it- I won't copy you, just am new to blogging, so I need some ideas. So, I haven't seen you since we ran into each other at the SandHollow aquatic center and our boys were having a good time. Your boys are sooo dang cute! I have two boys now too! EJ is 2.5 yrs, and Isaac is 6mos.
Post a Comment