
What do ya think??
Okay okay I was playing on a virtual hair makeover site...I've been debating whether to chop my hair or not and I wanted to see what I'd look like before the scissors touched my hair.
I guess I got a little carried away....
This is the real before...last minute so the hair was dripping wet.
After It doesn't look like much I know but she cut over six inches off.
I'm almost sure I will go shorter. I just need a more drastic change so we'll see how long this one lasts.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

3 comments:
I really like the first one!! Would you ever go that short? I think that it looks so easy and cute!! I hope you find something you like!!
I LOVED THAT FIRST PIC!! That really short one!! It looked SO GOOD!
I like it, but I agree with Ashley, I am liking the short do on ya. I have been debating with the same issue. I want the short hair, but it took so long to grow it out! What to do :).
Post a Comment