You know how little kids are when they get together...it usually comes down to dress ups in some measure. This time it was Isaiah's turn to be the dancer so without hesitation he gets all dressed up for the dance performance they were excited to have. They wanted to do it with music and all. So they went upstairs to practice and I walked up stairs and I couldn't help but chuckle...there they were twirling like little fairies with music of the tabernacle choir to accompany them....our friends are living with their in-laws for the time and their father happens to be the stake president (Bruce R. McConkie's son actually)....so the music was very appropriate.
As soon as Mike came home last night I had to show him and I thought he'd get a kick out of it and as you can imagine--like many fathers would be-- he was less than thrilled to see his son in a princess dress.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

1 comments:
SHOOT!! My internet is being stupid so it won't let me open the video. I am sure it is adorable though. Everyone loves their son in a dress huh? I'm sure mike was thrilled! Good for you though for not discouraging gender biased rolls! :)
It has been a while since i have been a blogger...so I'm sorry it has been a while since my last comment. We have internet now at my new house so I should be more on top of things from now on!
Hope everything is going good for you there! The count down is on till you get home huh? I bet you can't wait to get in your nice cute house again!
Post a Comment