That is too funny! At one point it looks like the machine is giving birth to the little girl! ha ha I would KILL if that was my child! ha ha! BTW- Sara could only come down this last week and I think that Tammy is going home the day or the day after you get back. We ended up going to Mesquite and celebrating Tammy's B-day. So if we end up going to do a girls thing, you might only get me and Ryanne....but hey, we're the FUN one's right? j/k
How the heck did she fit in there!!! I would have died if I saw my kid in one of those and the mom seemed so calm...almost like it happened all the time...
3 comments:
That's hilarious!
That is too funny! At one point it looks like the machine is giving birth to the little girl! ha ha I would KILL if that was my child! ha ha!
BTW- Sara could only come down this last week and I think that Tammy is going home the day or the day after you get back. We ended up going to Mesquite and celebrating Tammy's B-day. So if we end up going to do a girls thing, you might only get me and Ryanne....but hey, we're the FUN one's right? j/k
How the heck did she fit in there!!! I would have died if I saw my kid in one of those and the mom seemed so calm...almost like it happened all the time...
Post a Comment