August 20, 2008

The real thing

I get much too daring when I go get my hair done. As you remember it was just a week ago I cut six inches off and it just wasn't drastic enough for me. I was needing a serious and fun change so thanks the best friend ever....My hair now looks like this.....Now let me say that I hesitated even posting a picture because the pictures do not do it justice. It really is cuter in person so to don't judge too harshly.


This was taken before the color was put on...

8 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

I LOVE THE COLOR I LOVE THE CUT! So cute!! I wish I could be daring like that! AWESOME!
Really really cute!

Kurtis and Iva said...

I love it!! I kept wanting to do a short cut like that, but I didn't dare cuz I'm a chicken.

Jamie said...

I seriously love the hair! It works so well for ya! It looks like you guys are doing well and keeping busy. Take care!

Justin and Kenzee said...

I love it! It's so you!

The Cuffs said...

WOW you are crazy girl, I am so glad I wasn't there, you might have talked me into it myself cause I am too chicken to do it myself. Can't wait to see it in person!

Jessica said...

Hey- how the heck are you guys! This is Mike's wife- Jessica Dahlquist. I love the blogging world, I clicked a link from Iva's comments and here you guys are.
I LOVE YOUR HAIR! I can totally understand needing a bigger change, it is soo cute.
Your boys are soo big and very handsome!!! We just went private, but if you'd like an invite to our blog just email me at jmarie_jensen@hotmail.com

---- said...

WOW!! You DID get daring! It paid off! You look fantastic!! Cute cute cute!!!

Candice Warby said...

I think it's adorable!!! Way to be daring!