Have any of you ever made stained glass? My friend Katie told me she loved to do it and suggested I try it. I thought that it would be a unique gift for my Grandma. She's going to be a young 80 this year and we'll be celebrating with her in a couple weeks. Anyway Grandma loves doves so Katie came up with this design and she let me pick the glass. I love crafting of any kind so this was right up my ally and I must say I am totally stoked how it turned out. And being that I am prone to cut myself on any non-sharp surface I thought working with glass would be a bloody nightmare but I am quite proud to say that I didn't even get a nick. That's a first!!
Have you ever soldered anything??? I'm definitely no expert at that. 
The finished product....isn't it beautiful? Thanks Katie!!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

4 comments:
It's beautiful April....grandma will love it!!
Wow! Great job. I wouldn't ever think that was something that I could make. I guess as long as you have the right tools - and friends - you can do anything!
That's really cool! You must be so proud of yourself... I would be if I'd made that! It really turned out nice. Hope you grandma has a wonderful 80th b-day!
That's awesome. I would be way proud of myself. I love the haircut by the way. It looks good on you.
Post a Comment