You know when your kids start laughing at you for no reason and it's the heartiest chuckle ever? This cracked me up. He bonked his head on the wall and I said "Bonk" and it set him of to giggle land...I wish I could have gotten a video. *
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

1 comments:
Seriously, where are these curls coming from. How cute is he. Also, I have to say, when I saw that first picture of your hair short (I know now it wasn't real), but I thought it was, and I was like, oh my gosh, I love that hair cute on her. I love the real one you got to and it is darling, your hair is long girl. I have to say though, I think that one that is really short just fits your face beautifully. If you ARE going to go shorter, than April, go with that first one, it is absolutlely darling and totally sassy. Love it!
Post a Comment