July 31, 2008

Pickin' & Playin'

This morning we got to go my friends parents' home and help pick veggies from their amazing garden. Wow, if things grew this well in St. George, I'd need to get some tips from these guys because they know how to do it...three green houses, fruit trees and after my own heart even a raspberry patch.

They were doing more eating than picking but at least they got to enjoy the fruits of their labors.


Oliver enjoyed the shade of the squash plant most.

This is Katie and little adorable Lucy.

Colorado is nothing compared to St. George's heat but it was a whoppin 94 degrees today and much more humid that the desert so we were missing the pool today but the boys made do I guess you could say.

It started as washing hands and turned into washing Joshua...


Then the tables turned...

By the end we were all soaked and laughing hysterically...what a fun morning.

3 comments:

cerrah said...

I haven't checked in for a while so forgive the mass comment.

I always get hit by balls in the head, even when I'm an innocent bystander, it stinks. But I don't think I've ever had an injury quite like that, I'm sorry.

Welcome to the Twilight club, I was pleasantly surprised as well. (:

The crafts are cute and your boys are as adorable as ever. I'm going to have to check out your links and see if I can get the creative juices going too.

---- said...

Yum! I love fresh picked fruit! Look at Joshua's cute curly hair!! How adorable!

Kate said...

How fun picking raspberries! You look like such an awesome mom April! Always doing fun and creative activities with your boys! They are so handsome!