
Despite my efforts to withstand the peer pressure of reading the much talked about book Twilight...I gave in. I wouldn't call myself a book enthusiast in the least. I am the self help, how to book kind of girl...at least I thought. My mind has suddenly been changed. Just like everyone else I, too couldn't put it down and was up until 3:30 this morning until I finally finished. Something tells me I am not the only one who has done that! So thanks to my friend Katie who bought it and lent it to me while she finished her current read...I now have to go buy the next one today to see the love saga continue. Bravo Stephanie, Bravo.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

2 comments:
oh yes- this is the best thing since sliced bread! :) I've read all 3 books 3 times :) {don't tell anyone} and i have the movie trailers on my blog too :)
Nice! I thought Summer would get you to cave long ago.....she couldn't put any of them down last weekend!! Welcome to the world of Stephanie Meyer. And, don't forget to pre-order your new book coming out on August 4....well, this may only apply in Mormon country!
Post a Comment