July 11, 2008

Just an innocent by-stander

So the guys got to go play dodgeball together for yet another fun activity. Me, being the supportive wife that I am ;), decided to go watch. well we hadn't been there but 15 minutes when I got out my camera to document the event. I was just ready to take a picture of him in action when through the lense I see this ball coming straight for me. Well this is the shot I got previous to the brutality of the ball to my face. (technically it was the ball to the camera to my face)

After we claned up the bloody mess this is me a few minutes after....

and a couple of hours later....


and the next morning...yes it does hurt just as bad as it looks.....forgive my self-photography skills.

...and yes he felt horrible and even brought me a baskin robins sundae when he got home.

8 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Oh no! That would definitely hurt. But I think it's kind of cool to have a good bruise if you're going to go through something like that. Hopefully it'll heal quick. You're so tuff!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

April!!I was blog surfing and I found you! I am so excited! How are you besides getting beat up at basketball games? I have looked at your blog and your kids are so dang cute! And I can't believe you live in AF, we just moved from there last year, and we are renting out our house there. Crazy! You look amazing and your family is beautiful. You have sweet boys and your husband is a stud!
Rachel Goodwin Seely

Erin. said...

Nice!! You look like YOU were the one playing dodgeball!! Milk it for many many more sundaes and date nights....if he gives you any flack, just whip out the pictures as evidence!

Jaki Sabaitis said...

It looks like your eye got worse, more purple since we left. We got to show your puppy and eye to Grandpa Heaton on his computer. Were so glad to almost be home.

Keep adding,
Tori

~..kass..~ said...

oh my that is awful!

Jaki Sabaitis said...

What is the website to change the picture on your blog? I can't find it. Please write back on my comments or email. Thanks -Tori

Chelsey said...

How sad! I am sorry! I didn't know that candice's blog was blocked. I have been so busy lately that I haven't checked it and so I have no idea how you can contact her to get an invite. Sorry!

---- said...

OUCH!! Are you ok? At least with a bruise like that you can definitely play the sympathy card with Mike!