Only 5 weeks and I'll have my yard back. The boys need it so desperately. The last couple of days I have exhausted myself over things to keep the boys busy and there was a breaking point coming my way very soon. You may have noticed the new links on the right...many of which are kids crafts(cute ones at that) that I can even feel a little creative myself. So if you are anything like me desperately trying to keep the kids busy (besides TV or computer) you might find them just as refreshing as I did. Here's our first craft Isaiah loved...(these are actual pictures from the website) ours turned out just as cute I just forgot to take pictures. 



Who doesn't like to get messy with glue? He loved this part.
After it was done he used the left over supplies to make a rocket? at least that what HE says it was. What mom doesn't feel a little bit proud when they see their child engaged in creativity?? Such a better feeling than yesterday.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

4 comments:
oh how fun! I'm glad they had fun
Those are really cute, plus they are made of things that are already around the house. Bonus! Thanks for telling me about the library. We had fun today!
You are such a great mom! I love that you find little crafts for your kids! Yea only 4 more weeks!?! We will definitely have to get together!!
It looks like you know how to keep your kids entertained! Those sheep are so cute- what a great idea!
I am just getting into the garden thing myself and St. George is a hard place to do it in! My squash plants are huge, but bug infested and minimal producers. Oh well. I am the only one who will eat the squash anyway.
Post a Comment