July 24, 2008

Down Memory Lane


What a cool idea!!

Here are the directions....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

Don't be shy really anyone and anything goes!!!

6 comments:

The Weston's said...

I've totally been having a "home rules" make-over lately.I feel much better now that you said that about too much tv! I have been trying so hard lately to have them pick ONE movie per day. They would watch them over and over again if I let them- IT's hard. "crap" hours are between 3 and 6 pm- I HATE that time of the day! Just after naps, before dinner, too tired to go out, and so I am trying to do projects with them. Play-doh, cut straws and string them, paint, do puzzles, I don't know... anything. Any more ideas? I want to put them in afternoon gymnastics- I think that would help. {plus we don't have a yard. sucks for them} we have to walk to the park all the time- They just have too much dang energy!!!

Erin. said...

Okay one of my first memories of you was when you started 6th grade...it's only because that was the year Kim and I started dating. I also remember you as a little tyke and your mother chastising me because I let you watch a movie that had a weedgie (sp?) board in it....I still to this day can't remember the movie, but I'm sure that I scarred you for life!! Can't wait to see you guys in September!!

Kim said...

I totally remember basketball with you but the memory that sticks out the most is G.G. do you remember that? That was yours and my thing.

Kurtis and Iva said...

I remember sitting next to you that first day in Chamber Orchestra at Dixie State and thinking, she's a dang good violinist!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many different Bunko's come into my head, but we were always a good team.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

GIRLS CAMP!!! :)

Ha ha Those were fun!