Another day off so we hit the sites!! Buckskin Joes is a frontier town with live gun shows, majic shows, old time photography, carriage rides and lots more...even old fashioned ice cream and candy shop...yum. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of the watermelon seed spitting contest. Isaiah won first place and got a free t-shirt.
This donkey is over 20 years old and she just roams around the town.
This is the craziest room...you walk in a house and it is completely normal but as you start walking down the hall the foundation angles start to change and then you go in this room and the floor is tilted on an angle. You can NOT walk across the room in a straight line to save your life...it forces you to the bottom. It is the wierdest feeling...this picture is taken from the straight foundation in the doorway.
Then it was off to the view the Royal Gorge Bridge by train. Check out these views it was such a pretty ride.
5 minutes in to the ride Joshua was tuckered out!! What a day.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

2 comments:
What a neat place! I love it when kids crash out on their parents' laps. I wish mine would do it more often!
You guys are going to be soooooo bored when you get home!!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment