This was the boys' first father's and sons campout. Isaiah couldn't wait to go. Because Joshua didn't go Mike invited Natasha's little Jaden to go too. Here are the highlights.
While they were gotne I got a wild hair to do a 'project' so I went around the house looking for something to paint. Because a real project for me is incomplete without paint. Viole! Isaiah's dresser has been needing an update and I planned on doing it and hadn't gotten to it yet so here is the ugly thing before...
And after...I should post his room so you get why I painted it red. But his room is vintage baseball so Navy/red/tan is the theme. I LOVE the way it turned out and I even have extra paint so I'm going to have Mike paint my front door too! Yeah for red!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Love the dresser...and really love the color. I wish I could find the itch to do a "project"!
LOVE it!! Great job!
Post a Comment