May 17, 2009

I found it!!

I wish I could say that I found my brain but that isn't the case. I actually found my stinkin' camera after I thought it was a gonner. I knew I had it after my birthday a month ago because I was looking at my birthday pictures on the camera INSIDE the house. I knew it had to be here somewhere. I seriously lose everything...today I lost my phone...twice. Both times left in someone else's car. Mike's not home to call the flippin thing so I have to go get someone to call it for me and I can't hear it anywhere in the house. I've checked the car too when I realize that I wasn't driving MY car. Duh! But twice the same day, the same car. I fell like I've lost my mind. Anyway you're now in for a marathon of pictures from the past month. Beginning with...

Go REDS!!
Isaiah began baseball the first of April and it has been really long awaited. It is so fun to watch him finally play. He obviously loves it.



For my birthday Mike took me golfing and then had my friend take us horseback riding through Snow Canyon. The two times Mike has ridden a horse have both ended up with him on his rear so needles to say he has been less than thrilled to want to come when he's been invited before but he actually loved it this time and we even ran on trails and he stayed on.



Then later that night he had friends and family come over and we headed to the park and it ended up in a huge water fight because Mike had filled up two coolers full of water balloons and not at all small. They were regular sized balloons just filled with water. I didn't get pictures of the craziness but it was great. Then back to the house for a BBQ and balloon animals. This is the sweet birthday balloon hat he made me. Just like my brother used to do for our birthdays ;) Which by the way I am not claiming a beauty prize for.

0 comments: