I've been talking a long time about making myself a cute apron so I finally sat down and did it. I was really excited how it turned out. Now next on the sewing list is finishing my wedding quilt top I made my senior year. It took way too much time to never finish so now I'm back in sewing mode again I'll begin to tackle that next. Then I have some super cute ideas for bedding for the boys room. I'll be watching for fabric sales!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

8 comments:
That's way cute April! I'm making an apron similar to yours right now, I hope it turns out as cute as yours.
That turned out great! I've never even owned an apron and have been wanting to make one for a long time. I guess I should kick it in gear and start sewing!
Who took your family photos? I really love them!
WAY CUTE!!! You are so crafty! I wish I was as talented as you!!
BTW- you are looking SO skinny! I am totally jealous!!
good job april! that turned out way cute! your hair is looking great by the way :)
That turned out great!! And I definetly think you should finish your quilt top. Do you want me to grade it? wink, wink, ;-)
I have that same pattern. I just got done making one that is bright pink and black. SO CUTE!
Yea! Good for you, April! It's just darling. I made an apron last year and had so much fun doing it.
Mardi's right, you really do look skinny!
Post a Comment