These first pictures are of Isaiah's school program. He and Joshua were festive wearing santa hats. They looked pretty cute.
We made our own polar express box car...too bad the picture didn't get the whole thing. I wish I would have known that it would only last 30 seconds. I spent waaaay too much time on the silly thing.
Santa totally surprised the class and showed up after everyone had hot cocoa. They were totally thrilled!
This left them all even more excited for Christmas than before...
My sister Summer and I take the kids every year to help shop for gifts for Coins for Kids. Every year it is a choatic, frenzied, hectic party. I love doing it! It gets me in the best mood. The day after everyone shops is wrapping day and we were there helping wrap and spotted this guy for the one and only documenting picture.
Love this tradition.


0 comments:
Post a Comment