December 15, 2009

Toffee & gingerbread

The other night Mike got an itch to make toffee. He gets an idea in his head and it's a done deal. So he let the boys help...Isaiah looked awesome in my girly apron. There were plenty of taste tests and in the end Joshua wanted me to lick the wooden spoon with him. It was scrumptious!! I hope our neighbors like toffee 'cause it was gift worthy.



Looks funny but it was a candid moment ;)


Isaiah made a gingerbread house at school today...here is the beauty. It became the after school snack on the walk home. Hence the icing mustache.

This is what was left for me to sample...it was pretty yummy.


Tomorrow is his Christmas program so I'll have more pictures from it.





2 comments:

The Colvins said...

Yum, yum.

Justin and Kenzee said...

Gotta love the holidays! By the way, congrats on starting to teach violin lessons. I wish I knew an instrument well enough to teach. It's such a perfect way for a mom to make some extra income doing something fulfilling. Way to go!