My boys adore my brothers like crazy! Isaiah is really close to a couple of them Spencer being one. We had Uncle Spencer over one night and Isaiah asked if they could have a sleepover sometime. They saw him again a few days later and Spence planned a killer boys night at his house...my boys had waaaay too much fun! Like stay up til 3:30am fun...I could NOT believe Isaiah stayed up that late! I could never make it that long.
The night was still young...
Don't know what time this was...Joshua's still awake so it must have been before ten. I hope.
The next morning...Joshua is totally mad and didn't want to smile...he just got told it was time to go home.
There's something so endearing about this picture to me.
Lucky boys to have such incredible uncles! I love my brothers as much as my boys do.
For all the ladies...He's single!
He owns his own home too...look he's even awesome with kids ;)
(nothing like your little sister trying to hook you up on her blog...I do what I can)
Just a week or so before that two of my brothers and Mike played Mario Bros. on the Wii until 4 am!! What is the fascination? Three grown men playing mario laughing as hard as they were woke me up and actually made me smile hearing it. It was fun until the kids woke them up bright and early three hours later. Haha.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Wait a minute....Spencer's not married??? I could have sworn I met his new wife about a year ago?? Oh yeah, you guys were too busy making me feel stupid!! How could I forget that??? Looks like the boys had a fun time....I still don't get the facination with the video games, but to each his own, right???
Very handsome guy! Wish I knew someone single. Lucky boys to have a fun uncle.
Post a Comment