April 21, 2010

little fireman

Has it really been over a month since I posted ANYTHING?? Okay I give...I've had company 5 out of the last 8 weeks and two weekends I was out of town. Laundry, gymnastics, baseball, baseball practice; I see how a mom can get busy really quickly. So it's not like nothing is happening...everything is and I have finally made time to download pictures.

Isaiah had a fieldtrip to the fire station and I had Joshua come along this time. They both loved riding on the bus and getting dressed up in a real firemans gear. My real dad was a fireman so this was neat for me to experience with the boys.



My family: Doesn't this guy look exactally like Ryan?? Even Ryan thought so...




My sister Summer...her daughter Hallie and Isaiah have the same teacher. Thus we are really lucky and get to go do things like this together.









Things like this are my favorite things to do with my boys. Their eyes light up and it's facinating to watch them experience things like this for the first time.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Hey, about my blog, it is still private, I had to make it unprivate for a little bit to make a book out of it.
Anyway, I am having a BOY... #3... I'm excited!!
How are you doing? Your boys are getting so big.

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

It looks like fun! Hope you are doing well.

The Nebs said...

So cute! I love the one of them wearing the coat and boots!