May 18, 2010

Boys weekend

Last weekend was a boys weekend out. I was completely alone. In my own house. Weird. Many times I am alone with my boys at home or by myself away somewhere else but to be at your own house with no one needing you is quite heavenly...in short amounts of time. I had to play for a wedding and had some really fun projects with my girls...which I'm almost done with and am excited to show...but until then...

Friday night they had Father's and Son's. Joshua is finally old enough to go. Isaiah was counting down until the day came. He said he had a blast!





Trying to catch fish with his bare hands...wasn't very successful.




The first thing Joshua told me was that it was "Willy Willy Code"



Saturday night was the Monster Truck Show. I didn't go so the pictures are all you get....




The boy's favorite part was a jet car that melted a beater car with fire out its back. Terrified at first but loved it after.




Fun to have a weekend to myself...happy to have everyone back home.

p>


d

2 comments:

The Nebs said...

Oh to have the house all to yourself for a night! How do I sign up for that?? Love all the photos! Your boys are getting so big!

Katie Clifford said...

so fun! I love the pictures of them hugging! I miss those boys something fierce!! You should plan a trip SOON!!