May 27, 2010

My graduate.

This could possibly be the most surreal moment in my mothering years. My oldest son graduating kindergarten in the same lunch room of the elementary I went to...16 years ago. It still smells the same! I miss the peanut butter bars...yum-o! Something he will get to experience next year. I may join him for lunch some day...okay getting OFF the food kick.



Doesn't he look so official??



The benefits of having Grandma live only a block away...she gets to come to everything...and Grandmas give good graduation gifts!



I am so proud of this little guy! He amazes me with everything he does and his littleness is disappearing much too quickly.

Now the dilema...what to do to keep his mind engaged through the summer so he keeps all his smarts??





3 comments:

The Weston's said...

Oh April! Isn't it crazy!!! ?? He's so darn cute. What ARE you going to do this summer? Please give me some good ideas!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.