We'll be hanging one more stocking for Christmas this year. Baby will arrive just in time for Christmas!
Congrats!!! (Jackie actually told me the other day!)
April!!!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!
This is so AWESOME!!!!! I seriously cannot wait!!
Congrats! Hope you're feeling good.
That is awesome!! What a great Christmas present.
That's exciting! I am happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! So glad for your awesome Christmas present! YAY!!!!
Yes someone to get fat with me :) Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You have beautiful children so I can't wait for another!
Yay! I'm so happy for you! How fun. It will be a special Christmas this year!!
Congratulations!!!
Just found your blog again... don't know where it went, but I must have lost it when I went private. And what a good post for me to find you on! Congrats! So happy for you!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats!!! (Jackie actually told me the other day!)
April!!!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!
This is so AWESOME!!!!! I seriously cannot wait!!
Congrats! Hope you're feeling good.
That is awesome!! What a great Christmas present.
That's exciting! I am happy for you.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! So glad for your awesome Christmas present! YAY!!!!
Yes someone to get fat with me :) Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You have beautiful children so I can't wait for another!
Yay! I'm so happy for you! How fun. It will be a special Christmas this year!!
Congratulations!!!
Just found your blog again... don't know where it went, but I must have lost it when I went private. And what a good post for me to find you on! Congrats! So happy for you!
Post a Comment