September 21, 2010

Mutton Bustin

The Dixie Roundup Rodeo was this last weekend and I can't remember a year we haven't gone. Isaiah is a cowboy at heart and begs every year to ride a sheep and this year he got picked to do it! Luckily they only tell you a couple days before so us as parents don't get bugged to death as to when the rodeo is.

He ripped out his boots and jeans (I wasn't willing to buy him a $30 hat for the occasion...aren't I mean??)

We caught video of the entire thing which I wish so badly we had it digitally because it was hilarious! The croud was all laughing. He hung on FOREVER...upside down!

Mike was down with him and got these pics which are not wonderful and as he's rushing past extremely blurry but you'll get the idea.

Proud supporters...Joshua can't wait until he's five so he can do it too!











A trophy. What he's always wanted! Sitting proudly now on his dresser which NOBODY is allowed to touch. The blessed golden sheep trophy.



Thank you 'Midnight' the sheep for such a good ride!!!





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is adorable! We for sure need to see the video! Hope you are doing well. How are you feeling these days? We need to see some baby bump pictures! We're still planning on coming down in Oct. We need to try to get our boys together!

Katie Clifford said...

He is still the cutest little smiler I have ever seen! I would love to have watched him hold on for dear life! What a CUTE little guy!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Too funny! So much fun to see them grow... and to read your documentation of it! :-)