Ellen baby!!! Talk about an incredible girls vacation!!! Lots of driving and my poor ankles had turned cankles by the drive home. We left the night before this little squirts birthday...hey don't judge! He got to spend the night at Grandmas and was thrilled about it and Mike came home the next afternoon and they played like crazy while I was gone. So now this cute thing is 4!!
While we were waiting and waiting to go inside the studio...me and my sis Summer.
While we were sitting there at the studio waiting to go in we looked over and saw this adorable girl walking by.....who else totally loves her???
Totally did a triple take wondering if it was really her and then she looked over at us and smiled and we were retarded and let her go by BUT she came back about 20 minutes later and I was a total goob and asked for a picture with her. She was going in for an audition and was incredibly nice. She actually sat and talked to us for a little bit. Totally a fan!!!
Why am I showing such an awful picture of myself??
Don't ask...it's proof!
The Ellen show was ridiculously fun...there is seriously a buzz when you walk in there and when you watch the show and see all the crazies dancing and wonder to yourself how on earth they could do those things on tv well...I was probably one of them. You can't help yourself! Ellen actually danced two feet from me but they cut it out of the taping and I'm convinced it was because my unbearable dancing and they just couldn't air something so vile.
But me and my baby bump were shakin'!
We ended up being totally surprised that we were taping the 1200th show and she gave everyone one of these.....Merry Christmas Us!!
While we were in LA we also got tickets to see...
It was the day after the election so everything was very political...not my thing but it's fun to say we've been and his band was incredible.
The trip was incredible...when we checked into our hotel we even got upgraded to the presidential suite and slept in total luxury while we were there. It was hard to come home from such pampering.


4 comments:
I hate you! That sounds like so much fun and I am beyond jealous. The free stuff and a few days with no kids, I might actually kill for that. My husband is in Europe for 2 weeks, so fat chance for me. Way cool!
I so can't believe how big the boys are getting... 4 and 7???? seriously... It can't be! And... I am totally wishin that I was you for your trip to the ellen show!! I love her! Good for you guys and your fun trip! AND.... we are still needing some serious baby tummy pictures... I'm totally not kidding here... I NEED them!!!
That trip was awesome! Thanks so much for inviting me along! We need to start doing stuff like this yearly, and not just when I'm prego! HA HA!
That sounds so fun! I would love to see Ellen but I'd be embarrassed that I can't party dance.
Post a Comment