Turkey Tri...athlon that is!
Isaiah has asked to do some sort of a race for probably over a year and I finally looked into it enough to get him signed up for this one. Why did I start with a triathlon??? Who knows...I knew he could do it. He's an excellent swimmer and biker and loves to run so why not?
As you can tell he was totally stoked about the whole thing.
Notice...goggles on top of his head??? He was to anxious to jump in...once he hit the first lap he finally put them on.
Go #230!!! I was quite a proud mom that day. He makes me want to do one myself...I've always wanted to. I think he's caught the runners bug...he's already asking when he can do it again. 
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

3 comments:
What a stud!! Makes me proud just seeing the pictures, so you must have been glowing!! That is awesome!
That is so cool! Go Isaiah!!
That's awesome! Way to go Isaiah!
Post a Comment