January 08, 2011

Tiny Angel

I knew I wanted newborn pictures taken professionally. I totally love the creative photographer and what they can do with photoshop. Our photographer is no exception to true talent. Brittany Stucki with My Framed Photography.
Go check her out and let her take your next awesome family picture.

Sessions are only supposed to take 2-3 hours but Alayna decided she wanted to be social and be wide awake so it took almost 5 hours to finish and Brittany was incredibly patient.

Thank you SO much Brittany!

These were taken at 6 days old...I can't believe she's already a month old.

Enjoy ;)




























6 comments:

Danielle said...

What a beautiful little girl!!!! I want one!! =0)

Katie Clifford said...

She is so pretty! I want one too!

---- said...

DAR-LING!! These pics are SO cute! She is such a Doll!

The Colvins said...

So cute! I love the pictures, Brittany did a really great job--but it's probably hard not to with such a cute baby!!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

It was definitely easy cause she was so cute, and you have so many cute props too! Thanks for letting me take her pictures!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

So cute! Congratulations! THose pics are great!