January 06, 2011

Seriously??!!!

Have you seen this awesome, incredible, brilliant machine???



I've been in a CraZy craft funk for the last few months and am slowly becoming a crafting junkie. It's what I do when I'm bored, which lately is more often than not and with a new baby being stuck in the house has given me full run of the computer all day and of limitless craft blogs to drool over.

My favorites file runneth over.

Any Who...there was a giveaway on Little Miss Momma which I am a loyal follower and out of 2,381 entries I totally won!!
{Insert my face here}



This is only a few awesome projects it can help you create...









Mike says he has not seen me that excited in a LONG time. Yep! I'm Stoked and can't wait for the precious package to arrive at my doorstep.

Farewell I'm off to plan my first project!





8 comments:

Erin. said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I'm soooo excited that I'm your sister in law and you will do projects for ME!!!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray for YOU (and me!). Can't wait to see (and make something) your new toy!!

The Childs said...

I can't believe you won! That is awesome. I have entered many contests for that machine but have never won. Congrats!

Catherine said...

One of my best friends up in SLC has one and cuts stuff for me all the time for my preschool. What a doll, huh? Or maybe she just does it because it's so fun to create things with this machine. ;) I love the Silhouette and am thrilled you won one, April! Sa-weeeet!

The Nebs said...

NO WAY?!?! Looks like I'll be over a lot more! ;) Can't wait to see what crafts you make!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

That's awesome. I never win!! You'll definitely have to post all the cute stuff you make..

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

To cool!!!

Lindsay said...

That is so awesome! I have a cricut, but I've heard the silhouette is amazing! So exciting! Can't wait to see you and your cute baby next month!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

CONGRATS girl! have fun!