December 26, 2010

Christmas at our house

Christmas at our house was totally fun...of course. Poor Isaiah woke up early and we made him watch cartoons until Joshua woke up so I could sleep in a little longer. He had to wait for over an hour before we finally got up and decided we'd tortured him long enough and woke Joshua up so we could unwrap.

The boys are a little on the obsessed side with Star Wars and the jammies seemed to fuel the craziness even more.












We had to put her in a stocking...she was our favorite present of all!



What an incredible year it was! I'm so grateful for all these little squirts. They make holidays so much more fun...I can't even imagine how life was without them.

3 comments:

Katie said...

so so so cute! Merry Christmas!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Your boys will love the wiggle cars! Heck, I love the wiggle cars! They are a blast! We have ours at school, so the boys have free-run in my classroom. So fun!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

First off, you have a beautiful family!!!

Second, CONGRATS on winning the Silhouette! I couldn't locate your email address, so please send me an email at ashley@littlemissmomma.com when you get a chance.

yay!

ashley
www.littlemissmomma.com