July 18, 2011

Lil' Goofs

I try to take pictures of Alayna at her month birthday for scrapbooking sake and seriously NEVER take a picture of the girl without one of the boys jumping in.

Here she is.


and oh.... who is it this time? Oh well at least he's cute.



She was sitting playing with her binkies (she seriously has like nine) and the boys were totally making her laugh with them in their mouths (I know, I sanitized them after) Every time I'd try to get her attention with her binky in she'd spit it out. We were all laughing at her.



One more of the best silly face maker you've ever seen.



and finally the picture I actually wanted. She's six months here.



Are you laughing at her hair? It's actually getting pretty long and it's curly and when it dries it goes all Astro Boy on us. We get a kick out of it.




0 comments: