July 18, 2011

Yoga Master

This little squirt is getting so close to crawling. She does a yoga 'plank' and will hold it forever! The boys never did this. It's hilarious and she can totally hold it longer than me.

She started doing it and 6 months.



Perfect form Honey! I give it a 10!


Now she's 7 1/2 months and does it to get up on her knees.


One of these days (I hope not too soon) she'll take off.




And one more for the cute factor.


Last picture with this gummy smile because her first tooth popped through yesterday!







6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my HECK, what a DOLLLLL!

Justin and Kenzee said...

What a cutie! I just want to give her a squeeze! And that really is perfect yoga form. ;-)

The Nebs said...

That is just too cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! So beautiful... and tough too! That is a hard hold!

Colt 'n Tami said...

OHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!! She is a DOLLLLLLL! What a lil QT. Dang cute fam! Love the blog :)

Brooke Ulrich said...

April,
Every single time I get a comment from you I laugh OUT LOUD. You are too cute! We need to schedule a time to come see your abode. :)