I'm thinking it's time for a little Alayna fill. I feel like she's totally getting the shaft with pictures being the third. I've done nothing but her title page for a scrapbook so this will have to do for now. I've been trying to do better.
She's got Mike wrapped so tight around her fingers just like a little girl should.
And today she's two and I can hardly believe it. Those years FLEW!
And today she's two and I can hardly believe it. Those years FLEW!
She's a very organized little thing.
She has THE BEST wake up hair I've ever seen.
and a pretty dang cute wake up face too.
These two have an awesome connection.
She jumps in bed just to lay by him.
She's already got me playing barbies...
Love you little girl!

1 comments:
I can't believe she's TWO already!! My how time flies!! I just can't get over how beautiful she is!! Happy Birthday Alayna!!
Post a Comment