Finally!! is all I can say. Brace yourselves for updates from early December. I figure one decent size post to get you caught up and then I can begin my regular updates...so here goes.
It goes unsaid that St. George is not famous for snow. It must be documented that the first of two snow storms we were so excited the kids made me dig out all of our snow stuff and ended up making a snowman and then two days later it dumped double what it did the first time but we were done snowman making...I think the kids just realized that it IS as cold as I say it is and only wanted to do it becuase they got hot chocolate after.
In Isaiah's old HUGE coat....at least he's warm.
After the snowman was built (which took like 20 minutes) he stayed out and built two more with his cousin which took another hour. He came in with frozen feet and hands begging for some cocoa.
He was the one of the 'kids' I referred to wanting to get out the snow stuff...
Introducing Snowy (uniquely named by Isaiah)
This is Joshua and his friend Mayah. Focus on the cute-ness of them and not the wierd look on my face. Tara (Mayah's mom) is also from India so hence our children look alot alike. We get a kick out of the way these guys have taken to each other. They run around the house following each other and play so well.
It is tradition to have our family Christmas Eve dinner. This year Santa stopped by and we let the kids open the door...it was really funny. Isaiah was the first to the door and after he opened it he said "Hi.....really long pause....are you really Santa?."
He magically brought a present for all of the kids that were there. Even though he had no clue how to pronounce my niece Ariana's name and her sister ended up as Hailey instead of Hallie but no one ever said santa was an English major. It's amazing what parents can pull off.
In primary I had to do sharing time the Sunday before Christmas so I chose to let the kids help me with the nativity. Yes, I drug every costume to church and let the kids, senior then junior primary, dress up for the event. I wish I would have gotten pictures of my primary kids too because they (especially the little kids) were absolutely adorable.
This is ending up too long so I'll save Christmas day for another day.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

8 comments:
what a beautiful family
Hey stranger! It's good to see your cute family! It looks like you are doing great - I cant wait to see what other things you have been up to...we miss you guys!
Is this going to be a regular occurance now??? I hope so! I seems like wehaven't seen you in forever...hope you'll come visit us soon. And Buddy....
Snowy is awesome! Way to go Isaiah...and Mike! ;) I still can't believe it snowed so much in St. George, but how fun that it did. It really makes Christmas more fun.
Yea! Its great to have you back on the circuit! :) We have a lot of snow here in Cedar...but have yet to build a snowman...I just haven't had the energy to get them and myself all bundled up! Oh well....maybe someday!
i can't believe you are back on!! It's awesome!! Good to see pics of you guys - you are all cute as always!!
FUN FUN!! WELCOME BACK!!!
Our Primary did a Nativity it was really cute seeing the little kids all dressed up :)
Also, That is so cute your little boy has a cute little girlfriend!! :)
If it makes you feel better I am just getting back on board myself. your little guys are so handsome. Wow, it has been a long time. We need to catch up.
Post a Comment