The best thing of all for me was that we woke up to snow on the ground which I can't remember happening the entire time I was growing up. That was such a fun surprise. I was so dead tired by the morning that I didn't hear Isaiah up so I woke up to him coaxing me out of bed and he was fully dressed and ready to get going--so much for the new jammies. Just like last year we had to wake Joshua up before we started the festivities. With Grandma around the corner we called her first thing and she hustled over so when we got Joshua up and brought him out Grandma was sitting by the tree and that's what he was excited about even with all of his wrapped presents in the same room he just wanted his Grandma. So he opened all of his presents on her lap.
He seemed to fancy his fuzzy blanket he got...he won't go to bed without it
All Isaiah wanted was a scooter...Glad I had already bought it because when Santa came to our house Christmas Eve that's what he asked for.
We had such a memorable day one we'll never forget.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

3 comments:
That is the sweetest thing that Joshua was so excited to see his Grandma! And I'm way jealous of Isaiah's cool scooter. I want one!
Looks like fun! Hey I'm coming down there with Kaden tomorrow or sat. So maybe we could hook up sometime!
very fun! i love christmas! and Joshua looks so cute with his hair cut like that!
Post a Comment