I've been couponing for awhile and have gotten some awesome deals but this has outdone all of them. I couldn't even believe it at first.
26 boxes of cereal
14 pkgs of 6 yogurts
10 cans refried beans
8 bags pretzels
Total was over $150
Gave them my preferred card and all of my coupons and drum roll please.....
$9.00 yes I said nine dollars on the nose. The reciept was as tall as me.
Spent $9 saved $190 how's that for a deal of the century. Anyone want some yogurt??
I had a yard sale a few weeks ago and Isaiah saw the envelope with my cash in it and was amazed. Really it was mostly one dollar bills but he couldn't believe how many there were. He's been begging me to do a lemonade stand with him which I so willingly refuse to do in 105 degree heat. He's wanting to earn money any way he can so he resorted to his own 'garage sale'.
He asked me how to spell it and this is the result (hey, every letter is their somewhere) and he hung it and began yelling "sale, sale" it lasted 15 minutes and he was about to give up and we had to go somewhere so I walked up to him and asked to buy one of his 6 toys he had out there and gave him a dollar. So he kept saying that some old lady came and bought a toy from him and looks at me and smiles.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

6 comments:
April...that's sooooo awesome! I love that'high' that comes from getting a steal of a deal. You've inspired me to do better with my couponing....
you rock!!! I want some yogurt... think you could swing some by my house... say saturday??? ;-) I just did a big savings for girls camp - nothing as great as yours... but i did save us about $160 by going to 5 stores instead of 2... so i was excited!
and i have to say... i love that you are now being called an old woman! kiss that little guy for me! i miss you guys so much!!!
Please teach me how to do this. I do not get this couponing thing at all. Help me please!
All I can say is WOW! I've been trying to coupon for the past couple months and only save like $5 when I go to the store. Obviously I'm not doing it right. Can you post some tips on how you are doing it? Do you use a particular website to help you. I would love to be as cool as you and only spend $9 and get a ton of food. Help please!
That is the cutest story of Isaiah and his garage sale! THat makes me laugh! And wow what an amazing deal! I need to get some tips from you! We are going to bottle chicken here soon, like you told my mom. I'm excited!
I looked up that grocerysmarts.com website and they are asking for a passport number. Can you give me yours. I guess you have to "know" someone in order to have access to the grocery page. Thanks! Hopefully I'll start getting some great deals like you.
Post a Comment