July 31, 2009

The sun will come out tomorrow

Isaiah and I have been really good about going out on dates. I love spending time alone with this little squirt. His dad has taught him to be such a gentleman. He always opens doors for me and says "Ladies first."

Mike and I had been out to Tuacahn (an outdoor theater tucked right in the middle of Snow Canyon, it's beautiful) a couple weeks earlier and saw Footloose and loved it and I wanted to bring Isaiah out to see Annie. I don't know that he'd ever even seen it. He loved it! He was totally into the slapstick comedy when the girls would step on Ms. Hannigan's feet and taunt her.



I think he got a little embarassed when I said to get in a picture and all the girls ran to get around him. You could tell they all loved the limelight and they were great in the show.


This was his favorite part and thought himself so proud to get to see the real Annie. We were also with my very pregnant sister (who refused to be in the picture) and her two girls. We've all been singing that song. You know the one about the sun coming out tomorrow. You can thank me later when you start singing it too.


Can't wait for Aida in the Fall. I absolutely love going to Tuacahn and find myself missing playing in the pit orchestra out there. Wish I could do it every year!

3 comments:

Katie said...

that sounds so fun! wish i could go too... and that you could play in the pit so I could come hear you! You are so pretty! I miss you tons!

oh... by they way... didn't want to wait till later to thank you... stupid song... it's going to be in my head for a while... i just know it!

The Nebs said...

What a great idea! It sounds like you had so much fun! I should really do this with my little girl!

Justin and Kenzee said...

I miss living so close to Tuacahn. Glad you two had such a fun time.