August 30, 2009

House turned photo studio

My sister had her baby a couple weeks ago. I just got some pictures to show her off! She weighed a whoppin 9lbs 5oz and she wasn't the biggest baby she's had...can you imagine? My babies are 5 and 6 pounds so to me she already looks like a 2 month old. But she is as cute as can be. They named her Cambree Ella. Here she is...




Isaiah is ga ga for babies...he asks all the time when we can have a sister. He's the first to hold her when they come over and is so sweet to her.

Summer's only boy...ins't he cute?


Having a newborn means pictures...I LOVE getting pictures done. My friend Elsie has been my photo go to girl for a long time now. She does a wonderful job and I love that she's one of my best friends, it makes it more fun. We decided to set up shop at my house. So a little sneak peak of what they'll look like. I brought in some furniture from the other room and bedspread from our guest bed room and that was only one set of shots. There were many shots...3 hours worth of them. I know they'll be adorable but seriously can't wait to get them back and show the results in a week or so.








2 comments:

mikeandholly said...

Thanks for the heads up that Elsie was coming down. I bet she did an awesome job with your neice. I can't wait to see them.

Catherine said...

So when IS Isaiah going to have a baby sister? ;) just kidding You don't have to say. People ask me all the time when we're going to have a baby, and I point to my 2 year old and say, "I have a baby already!" Well, at least he's my little baby even though he's growing up so fast. Cute pictures of your new niece. What an angel!