Is totally potty trained! Yippy!! Once I was ready to get going (yes me, I'm the one I wait for to be ready; it can be hard on me ;) he was a dream. Well now I say that but a week after we started and I would go to someone elses house I would forget to take him potty and I know I was the one that set us back but when I wasn't being lazy and we actually stayed home long enough to do the teaching that's when he was great. It's all good now but he'll wake me up in the night to go and sometimes it's twice a night and that part's not so fun but when my nephew has a stinky diaper I just think how glorious it is to be done. Who knows how long before I'll have to change diapers again...I might not ever want to go back.


1 comments:
Yippy! Ben does great with peeing the potty, but is still getting the hang of pooping.
So I love your sister and your nieces! They are the cutest! It's fun to have a little connection in our new ward.
Post a Comment