"Your little guy can't be that big yet can he?" I've heard that numerous times this week. Yes he is and he was ready. I took hime the first day to meet his teacher and he wondered why he couldn't stay longer. The next day when I took him there were multiple moms walking their kids to the door. Isaiah on the other hand jumped out of the car and darted to the door. He was so excited! I love the enthusiasm. I'm loving everything about school. I love my time when he's gone. I love that he gets to learn to read. I love how nice he's been to his brother now that they're not together every single second. I love that he comes home and wants a snack. I love hearing his 'tell your mom' messages from his teacher. I love reading the papers he brings home. I love having a routine. I love that he can't wait for PE day tomorrow. Most of all I love that he gets to learn how to play the violin.
For the veteran school moms I know it becomes mundane after a while but for now I am eating it up. He loves it. I love it.


3 comments:
That is so exciting. Layla is dying to go to school, but still has another year. Preschool will have to do for now. I have both the girls going at the same time. I am so excited for them and more excited for myself. We can only hope their enthusiasm will last all through their schooling days.
Horrah of school! I'm glad to hear that you all are enjoying school--we are too!
Seriously can't believe you have a son in kindgergarten, April! Isaiah looks so handsome and grown up on his first day of school. :)
And congrats on Joshua being potty trained. That's awesome! Did you cut his long, crazy hair yet? Before you know it, he'll be attracting all the babes with that cute hairstyle, not to mention with his sweet big eyes. Look out girls!
Post a Comment