Anyone who knows me well knows that there are two things that make me who I am. Violin being one passion, the other the majestic horse. I've been riding a lot lately with a friend and have felt my life be more fulfilling because of it. Horses help complete who I am. When we go we always forget the camera but not this time...and what better place to go with a big group than to Kolob Mountain in the fall when all the leaves are changing. It was truly a dreamy site. The weather was perfect, the horses got worked REALLY hard, and all of our rears are severely sore. It was truly a great day! 







Amazing eh? I feel like I'm living my childhood dreams. So lucky!


2 comments:
I can relate! I had such an awesome time last time. Thanks again for the invite! By the way, did you ever get the pictures from our little trip? My in-laws took a drive up through Kolob and came back with breathtaking photos! It's so gorgeous and I'm completely jealous!
so cool! You look beautiful as always!!
Post a Comment