Does it seem like every year there are more Halloween parties that come up?? I think we got in our costumes like four different times. I am however glad we get good use of our costumes.
No pictures of Joshua, he refused to get in costume, let alone get his face painted...so much for the work I spent making his costume...maybe next year.
This is me and two of our primary presidency...our president is from Korea and had some authentic Korean dresses and I got a wig and Voila!
Isaiah was Captain Jack Sparrow without the wig, so really just a pirate. This is at his school costume parade. The only picture I took of him in costume.
Halloween this year was really memorable. We had some of my adorable neices and nephews here and we had all kinds of crazy fun. After trick or treating they came back for a sleepover and Mike had a brilliant idea. Get out my old make up case and let them have a ball...and they did. So they grabbed my wig and that was the beginning...Their whole family dressed as all the character from Napoleon Dynamite...so they labeled him La Fonda.
This picture of my nephew shows how much fun they had! It was hysterical to watch! Mike played the part entirely...the kids were cracking up!
Fingernails and all!!
What a cRazY FuN night!


3 comments:
That is so awesome. Justin wouldn't let the kids near him with makeup. That is great that he is willing to sacrifice himself for the kids sake. Plus he make a great Lafonda!!!
Mike, that is HILARIOUS!! So glad you got that on camera! He plays the part so well!
how did i miss this post before? How awesome is it though that Mike got all in to the part?? What a great guy you have there!
Post a Comment