A childs concept of a year is a LOOONG time...a year between each birtday why does it take so long. I hope he enjoys his childhood a short a time as it really is. Don't grow up too fast on me Isaiah, I love your little boy-ness!
For his birthday we did a family party...friend parties every single year are just too much for me! So we took him and his cousins to Jumpin Jacks which I didn't take my camera for but it was so much fun that me and my sister joined in and had races through the obstacle courses. I still have burns from the blow up jump houses on my elbows that are healing.
He has been on a bug bash for a while now and a few days ago he and his cousins found a worm. So his birthday cake became a dirt 'n worms cake which was kind of for me. I love oreos and gummy worms. That the liberty I get to take as the mom.
The bow and arrow has been a hit! And the fireman stuff Grandma got him has walkie talkie's. They've come in handy when we play hide and seek outside at night in the back yard with flashlights.


2 comments:
cute cute cute! but I seriously can't believe he is 6 already!! he does need to enjoy his little boy-ness!!
Happy Belated Birthday Isaiah! Glad to see it was a great one! I think you can stop growing now, you're breaking everyone's heart!
Post a Comment