November 04, 2009

He's 3 Yippy!

He's 3 Finally! His two year was NOT the funnest...he's got a serious ummm personality that's what I'll call it. This next year can only get better, right?

Mike took the day off and after Isaiah went to school we took him for a day out with us. It only lasted as long as a picnic at the 'red' park and then he was tuckered and came home for a nap. He chose pizza for dinner so we got Papa Murpheys to make us a #3 pizza. Then we had Spiderman cake and called it a night!







You can tell how much fun he had! This shot shows it all!






3 comments:

Justin and Elsie Walker Family said...

Tell Josh we say happy Birthday! I know what you mean about personality, and the older Hazel gets the better it gets. So I am hopping our next year only gets better as well.

The Nebs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! I love that last picture, SO cute!

Katie Clifford said...

Oh I miss his laugh... I seriously can't tell you how much! When Lucy started noticing and saying "star" it just reminded me of him... and every time she says it I still think of him! Remember that day you guys lost him cause Mike thought he was with you, and you thought he was with Mike, but he was knocking at my door? Oh... that little boy is seriously so cute! give him a hug for me!